Senior Coordinator, Talent Development
Job no: 506124
Work type: Full-time
Categories: Human / People Services, Student Services
- Based at either our Melbourne Burwood or Geelong campuses
- Full-time, fixed-term position for 12 months
- HEW 8 $100,289-$114,824 p.a + 17% super
Join the Graduate Employment Division at Deakin in this fixed-term maternity leave position based at any of our Deakin campuses. The Talent Development team is part of the Graduate Employment Division and provides Talent Development services for all Campus and Cloud based Deakin students ensuring graduate employment services enhance the graduate outcomes of the University by assisting students to development their marketability.
As Senior Coordinator, Talent Development, you will work closely with staff within the Graduate Employment Division and collaborate closely with Faculties and other Divisions within the University.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and deliver innovative Talent Development programs and activities to support students and graduates, with a particular focus on those students in identified relevant cohorts.
- Inform, review and continuously improve the Talent Development programs offered to students in keeping with the changes in Deakin and external environment.
- Build and maintain productive working relationships with Faculties, to ensure Talent Development programs are relevant and maximise graduate outcomes.
- Undertake research in Talent Development, including analysis of market data and current issues, to inform other activity in the Graduate Employment Division and Faculties.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of an annual calendar of Campus and Cloud based events for Talent Development which complements and supports the achievement of the broader Graduate Employment Strategy
To be successful, you’ll have:
- Current or very recent practice experience within a talent development or talent acquisition setting.
- Significant experience in developing and managing programs to support students within a large organisation.
- Significant experience in developing and running events that effectively reach and engage targeted cohorts
- An ability to effectively manage a range of collaborative partnerships
- High level of digital and technology literacy to maximise service delivery outcomes in a technology enabled organisation
For a copy of the position description, please see below:
Final PD - Senior Coordinator, Talent Development.pdf
Applications for this position close on Sunday 31st January 2021.
Please submit your updated resume and a short cover letter outlining your skills and experience for this role.
Are You Ready?
Deakin is one of the new breeds of global universities – agile, dynamic and innovative. We are committed to making a genuine difference in people’s lives through excellence in education and research. As a Victorian university with a global impact, join us and let’s see what we can achieve together.
Our people are important to us, and we understand the significance of providing them with a dynamic and diverse working environment, with opportunities to grow and develop their careers.
At Deakin, we offer a variety of benefits including a flexible and sustainable working environment, lifestyle benefits and various discounts with our third-party suppliers.
We value diversity and aim to build an inclusive environment that champions, embraces and respects differences. We support and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people of all abilities, cultures, sexual orientation, and genders.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend