• Geelong Waterfront location
• Full-time and continuing
• HEW 7 $89,427 + 17% Superannuation
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a leadership role and provide high level administrative oversight, coordination and support to both academic staff and professional teams. The primary purpose of the role is to coordinate curriculum and academic compliance activities for the Curriculum team.
A key element of your role will see you prepare and maintain curriculum information in related databases, systems and publications, provide secretariat services to assigned Faculty committees or working parties and support the development of current and proposed curriculum.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Coordinating team activities, fostering a culture of innovation and continuous improvement, ensuring clear objectives and driving the achievement of project outcomes.
• Providing comprehensive curriculum and academic compliance support to complex course/curriculum activities and taking responsibility for the provision of clear, accurate and timely information.
• Coordinating the development and review of projects, processes and documentation to improve curriculum and curriculum activities.
• Developing curriculum and academic compliance procedure and interpreting policy changes to ensure appropriate records are managed, monitored and maintained.
• Providing high level analysis and interpretation of data, identifying trends, reporting on progress and providing recommendations to support the resolution of complex course/curriculum concerns/problems.
To be successful, you’ll have:
• A Degree with at least 4 years subsequent relevant experience; or extensive experience and management expertise in technical or administrative fields.
• A sound knowledge of compliance requirements of TESQA and CRICOS and necessary documentation required for new and existing courses.
• Operational experience of BRUCE, CALISTA and SERVICENOW systems.
• High level data analysis, report writing and presentation experience.
Applications for this position close on Tuesday 27th October 2020.
This role requires the incumbent to apply for and maintain a Working With Children Check (refer to Deakin’s Recruitment Procedure for further details).
Please submit your updated resume and a short cover letter outlining your skills and experience for this role.
Position Description: PD Coordinator Curriculum .pdf
For a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact Kylie Laughlin on +61 3 9244 6833.
Are You Ready?
Deakin is a Victorian university with a global impact. We are an agile, dynamic and innovative university committed to making a positive impact through our excellence in education, research and innovation and the contributions we make to the wider community.
We understand that our reputation has been built on the dedication and expertise of our staff and we offer a dynamic and diverse working environment with opportunities to grow and develop careers. We believe that a progressive, thriving culture will ensure that people choose to come, and stay at Deakin and contribute to our ongoing success.
We value diversity and aim to build an inclusive environment that champions, embraces and respects differences. We support and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people of all cultures, sexual orientation, and genders.