Coordinator, Candidate Development & Recruitment
Job no: 506294
Work type: Full-time
Categories: Human / People Services, Student Services
- Geelong or Melbourne Burwood campus location
- Either Part-time 0.8 FTE or Full-time, fixed-term position until 31 December 2021
- HEW 7 $89,427-$98,468 p.a + 17% super (pro-rata)
Join the Graduate Employment Division at Deakin in this fixed-term position based at either of our two Geelong campuses or at our Melbourne Burwood campus.
As Coordinator, Candidate Development you will coordinate and implement Candidate Development and Recruitment offerings and initiatives for targeted cohorts. Candidate Development & Recruitment Programs aim to enhance the graduate outcomes of the University by assisting students to become marketable as graduates. This position will work collaboratively with other staff in the Talent Development & Recruitment Services team and key stakeholders in the Graduate Employment Division to ensure efficient and effective delivery of Candidate Development & Recruitment programs and initiatives across all Campuses and the Cloud.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- The coordination, delivery and promotion of Candidate Development & Recruitment programs and initiatives.
- Contribute to the development of Candidate Development & Recruitment programs and services.
- Provide timely, accurate and appropriate advice and support to facilitate and promote Candidate Development & Recruitment programs
- Proactively promote the Talent Development and Recruitment Services programs with students and Faculty contacts
- Meet regularly to build strong relationships with key internal and external clients, ensuring they are updated regularly on new initiatives in the Candidate Development & Recruitment
- Identify opportunities to enhance Candidate Development & Recruitment programs, including how the programs are communicated and marketed to internal and external stakeholders
To be successful, you’ll have:
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field and significant relevant experience with enhancing employability of students
- Experience in developing and running development programs that enhance employability of graduates
- Experience in project management and achieving targets
- Significant experience of working with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Experience working collaboratively as part of a team to plan, monitor and deliver projects
- High level of digital literacy skills.
For a copy of the position description, please see below:
PD - Coordinator, Candidate Development & Recruitment.pdf
Applications for this position close on Sunday 31st January 2021.
Please submit your updated resume and a short cover letter outlining your skills and experience for this role.
Are You Ready?
Deakin is one of the new breeds of global universities – agile, dynamic and innovative. We are committed to making a genuine difference in people’s lives through excellence in education and research. As a Victorian university with a global impact, join us and let’s see what we can achieve together.
Our people are important to us, and we understand the significance of providing them with a dynamic and diverse working environment, with opportunities to grow and develop their careers.
At Deakin, we offer a variety of benefits including a flexible and sustainable working environment, lifestyle benefits and various discounts with our third-party suppliers.
We value diversity and aim to build an inclusive environment that champions, embraces and respects differences. We support and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people of all abilities, cultures, sexual orientation, and genders.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend