China Recruitment Coordinator (Onshore)
Job no: 497643
Work type: Full-time
Location: Flexible, Geelong - City, Melbourne - Burwood
Categories: Marketing and Communications
- Located at our Melbourne Burwood / Geelong Waterfront campus
- Lead and achieve Deakin’s onshore China recruitment strategy
- HEW 7 $87,673 + 17% Superannuation
Are you an experienced international education recruitment professional, who has proven success in marketing education services? Can you speak fluent Mandarin? If so, the International Recruitment team at Deakin would love to hear from you!
As a China Recruitment Coordinator (Onshore), you will lead and achieve the University’s onshore China recruitment strategy. With a positive and proactive mindset, you will offer your expertise and contribute significantly to the development of on and offline recruitment strategies to increase the number of onshore Chinese student enrollments at Deakin. You will report to the International Manager (Onshore). Regular work outside business hours is required.
Your key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- develop, implement and evaluate marketing strategies to achieve recruitment targets, in conjunction with the International Manager (Onshore)
- support, train and monitor performance of the onshore China agent network
- work closely with the China Communications Officer to develop campaigns targeting onshore Chinese students, contributing content ideas, market feedback
- coordinate Deakin International’s presence and represent the University at onshore recruitment and promotional activities
- work closely with the Deakin International Admissions team to facilitate fast turnaround times of applications
- provide advice to the Director of International Marketing & Recruitment and International Manager (Onshore) on market opportunities, course development, opportunities and concerns within the onshore China market
- liaise with key members of Faculties and Deakin College to case manage applications and coordinate relevant events and campaigns
To be successful, you’ll have:
- a University degree in marketing, business or communications, or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- demonstrated experience and success in marketing education services globally (including social and online marketing campaigns)
- fluency in Mandarin; demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- a strong understanding of China social media and digital strategies
- demonstrated ability to organise and plan, and to meet rigid and conflicting demands and deadlines, along with the ability to adapt to changed priorities
- strong attention to detail
For a copy of the position description, please see below:
497643 China Recruitment Coordinator_PD.pdf
Applications for this position close on 24 January 2020.
This role has been identified as having contact with children and requires the incumbent to apply for and maintain a Working With Children Check (refer to Deakin’s Recruitment Procedure for further details).
Please submit your updated resume and a short cover letter outlining your skills and experience for this role.
Are You Ready?
Deakin is one of the new breed of global universities – agile, dynamic and innovative. We are committed to making a genuine difference in people’s lives through excellence in education and research. Join a Victorian university with global impact and let’s see what we can achieve together.
Our people are important to us, and we understand the significance of providing them with a dynamic and diverse working environment, with opportunities to grow and develop their careers.
At Deakin, we offer a variety of benefits including a flexible and sustainable working environment, lifestyle benefits and various discounts with our third-party suppliers.
We value diversity and aim to build an inclusive environment that champions, embraces and respects differences. We support and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people of all abilities, cultures, sexual orientation, and genders.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend