Senior Integration Developer
Job no: 497068
Work type: Full-time
Categories: Information Technology
- Full-time (36.75 hours per week) and 12 months fixed term contract
- Based at Melbourne Burwood Campus OR Geelong Waterfront Campus
- HEW 8 $98,322 - $112572 + 17% super
eSolutions provides core information and communication technology (ICT) services and support to the Deakin University community. In partnership with all areas of the University, it delivers quality and innovative ICT solutions that enable Deakin to achieve teaching, learning and research excellence.
As a Senior Integration Developer, you will work closely with Project Managers, Solution Architects, Business Analysts and vendors to implement solutions and make valuable contributions to our enterprise integrations.
Your key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- lead integration solution design, development and support of enterprise integrations inline with integration reference architecture and development standards
- as a member of a digital value stream, deliver integrations using agile and DevOps practices.
- you will manage expectations with various stakeholders throughout the delivery lifecycle
- provide governance and leadership across other projects and value streams as required
“To be successful”, you’ll have
- tertiary Degree in a computer-related discipline, or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- significant Integration experience designing and developing enterprise integrations
- significant experience across the integration SDLC in a large enterprise environment
- strong experience with Mulesoft Anypoint Platform – Mule 4 is desirable
- experience with DevOps practices including CI/CD
- strong skills in designing enterprise-grade REST APIs – RAML/OAS
- experience in an agile delivery environment and demonstrate sound analytical skills in a diverse and complex integration environment
- an excellent ability to successfully handle a variety of simultaneous tasks while utilising effective decision-making, adhering to process and procedures, and having thorough consideration for the wider work environment and infrastructure
- sound interpersonal skills, both verbal and written and ability to work autonomously and to strict deadlines
- demonstrate the ability to exercise sound judgment, initiative, diplomacy, tact and discretion as well as proven experience handling sensitive and personal information in a confidential and appropriate manner
For a copy of the position description, please see below:
Senior Integration Developer - PD.pdf
Applications for this position close on Monday 20th January
Please submit your updated resume and a short cover letter matching your skills and experience for this role.
Are You Ready?
Deakin is one of the new breeds of global universities – agile, dynamic and innovative. We are committed to making a genuine difference in people’s lives through excellence in education and research. As a Victorian university with a global impact, join us and let’s see what we can achieve together.
Our people are important to us, and we understand the significance of providing them with a dynamic and diverse working environment, with opportunities to grow and develop their careers.
At Deakin, we offer a variety of benefits, including a flexible and sustainable working environment, lifestyle benefits and various discounts with our third-party suppliers.
We value diversity and aim to build an inclusive environment that champions, embraces and respects differences. We support and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people of all abilities, cultures, sexual orientation, and genders.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend