- 2 roles available based at Melbourne Burwood Campus or Geelong Waterfront Campus
- Full-time (36.75 hours per week) and fixed-term, 1 year contract and 2 year contract available
- Join a great team and grow your career in Change
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Change Manager to implement change activities across a complex organisation. This is an end-to-end Change Manager role offering you a fantastic opportunity to be hand-on with the design and development of the change strategy as well as its implementation.
You will be part of our growing Programs and Change practice, partnering with our project delivery experts and business stakeholders to identify and quantify change impacts, engage stakeholders and execute transition plans to ensure our people and clients are ready to implement the change. In return you will have the opportunity to, work on exciting technology (Deakin is proud of its history of being innovative and cutting edge), process and people and culture related projects, whilst as the same time expanding your skillset and furthering your career.
You will have the opportunity to fully capitalise on your creative problem-solving, communication and influencing skills, to design, develop and deliver change interventions on projects; as well as coaching Deakin staff to build change capability into their own divisions. By using all the tools in your arsenal you will contribute to the success of Deakin’s strategic project portfolio, individual initiatives, and continuously improve the Change Enablement team.
If you are the successful candidate, you will be joining a close-knit and supportive team of passionate, driven Change professionals who are always seeking new and improved ways of delivering effective change.
This role reports through to the Senior Change Enablement Manager and will see you
- have strong leadership capability with a track record of coaching and mentoring others to improve change outcomes and promoting sustainable new ways of working
- have experience identifying change impacts; including technical, process and people change and planning the necessary transition requirements
- have proven experience in building effective relationships and influencing stakeholders across all levels of a complex organisation
- be a strong communicator who can adapt your style to your audience and be confident drawing linkages between effective communication strategies and change practices
If you want to join an organisation that embraces flexibility, understanding and diversity across its workforce and accommodates the needs of staff and to encourage their leadership aspirations, then apply now. At Deakin we offer benefits that enhance work life, and your life.
495217 Change Manager_PD.pdf
Applications for this position close on Monday 20th January.
This role requires the incumbent to apply for and maintain a Working With Children Check (refer to Deakin’s Recruitment Procedure for further details).
Are You Ready?
Deakin is one of the new breeds of global universities – agile, dynamic and innovative. We are committed to making a genuine difference in people’s lives through excellence in education and research. As a Victorian university with a global impact, join us and let’s see what we can achieve together.
Our people are important to us, and we understand the significance of providing them with a dynamic and diverse working environment, with opportunities to grow and develop their careers.
At Deakin, we offer a variety of benefits including a flexible and sustainable working environment, lifestyle benefits and various discounts with our third-party suppliers.
We value diversity and aim to build an inclusive environment that champions, embraces and respects differences. We support and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people of all abilities, cultures, sexual orientation, and genders.